|608, Building B, Yuanzheng Enterprise Building, No.19 Langshan Road, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, CCC, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||5 work days after payment|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Package Format::||MPEGTS/MP4/MKV /HLS/FLV / AVI/MPG/MOV /WMV /3GP||Audio／Video Encode:||Realtime|
|Fuction:||Transcoder And Encoder||Bit Rate Control Mode:||CBR、VBR|
Multichannel AVS + 4k Realtime Flexible Transcoder and Encoder
Bravo BWFCPC-8131 is a mutile-channel AVS/AVS+ encoding/transcoding device based on the totally new hardwar platform.
At present, most cable systems are one-way systems in China, its player terminal confined to TV (or set-top box + TV). With the advancement of technology, a variety of mobile video terminals have emerged and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, primarily focusing on the ever wider variety of smart phones and tablets.Those mobile terminals are quietly changing the public consumption of videos and affecting our lifestyle.
In order to transmit cable television programs to those mobile video terminals, Bravo has developed a new kind of broadcasting system named BWFCPC-8131, broadcasting content to mainstream mobile intelligent terminals, providing strong support for cable operators to seize new screens.
Bravo’s BWFCPC-8130 line of products provide a cost-effective and space-efficient solution for digital transmission and/or insertion applications. The fully integrated wall or rack mount “single unit” line of products are ideal for inserting security camera video into MDUs, inserting barker or information channels into hotels and other commercial properties, for digital simulcast applications, and for digital delivery of PEG or hub site specific programming. Their hardened form factors combined with fully integrated demodulation and RF digital channel filtering make the BWFCPC-8130 product lines unique choices for “add/drop” digital program replacement applications.
• Support for live and file-based applications
• Available as a turnkey, software-only or virtualized solution
• Support for multiple video/audio codecs
• Video resolution up to Ultra HD
• Mosaic Generation Application
• SD Resolutions and Frame Rates : 576i @ 25, 480i @ 29.97 x 720, 704, 640, 544, 528, 480, 352 pixels
• HD Resolutions and Frame Rates : 720p @ 50 and 59.94 x 1280 pixels,1080i @ 25 and 29.97
1080PsF24, x 1920, 1440 and 1280 pixels
• Up/Down/Cross Conversion: 480i @ 29.97, 720p @ 59.94, and 1080i @ 29.97 576i @ 25, 720p @ 50,
and 1080i @ 25,720p @ 59.94 and 1080i @ 29.97 or 1080i @ 29.97 and 720p @ 59.94
• CEA 608 from Line 21
• CEA 708 VANC extraction per SMPTE 334M
• CEA 708 external caption server per SMPTE 333M
· MPEG-2 MP @ ML : 1-15
· MPEG-2 MP @ HL : 2-23 Mbps; 24-45 Mbps, MPEG-2 @ 29.97Hz
· MPEG-4 AVC MP @ L3 : 0.3-8 Mbps
· MPEG-4 AVC HP @ L4 : 1-20 Mbps
Support CVBS/ YPbPr /SDI/ HDMI/ ASI/IP input
Contact Person: sales